Friday, January 6, 2012

My First Venture in Blogging

It is understandable that most people have posted their thoughts and feeling on their profile for a social network site like Facebook or Twitter and many people have extended their social networking and opinion sharing to Blogging. This is my first attempt at the latter option of putting myself out there. So I say to you, "Hello, my name is Jason Honerman." I begin by telling you that there is really no theme to this Blog and as far as I can tell there might not be one. I am aiming to bring something to you consisting of random thoughts and educated opinions, reviews on various music, books, and films I have heard, read, and seen respectively, and overall random creations from my life. I hope to meet new people and just put myself out there for the world to see.

Sincerely,
JH

No comments:

Post a Comment