Monday, February 27, 2012

What's going on?

I've been listening to a very weird variety of music lately. Some of it is music I never thought I would listen to let alone like. Some of it is also music I haven't listened to in a while. So here I will post just some of the artists and bands and genre's I've been enjoying lately.

Billy Talent: I haven't listened to these guys in quite some time but I went back again and this Canadian punk band still delivers.

Tyler, The Creator: One of those artists and genres I didn't think I would listen to or enjoy. Creepy and angry rap, not for the weak of mind or heart.

Childish Gambino: Donald Glover, his music shows how well versed he is as an musician, actor, and writer. This kid can flow.

Avery:  This local band out of Sioux Falls has since changed it's line up but also changed it's name. I haven't listened to this in a while and upon doing so have become inspired to write a musical using the songs from their only album. (More details on the musical to come)

Skrillex: Never thought I would like Dub Step but it's pretty damn good. Now I wish I could just dance to this and not look like a dumbass.

There are just a few of the bands and artist that I have newly discovered and rediscovered.

No comments:

Post a Comment